Fundraiser for Scholarship Program
May 3, 2017 | Breakfast Begins at 10 a.m. | Noon Shotgun Start
Every May the JAHMA Foundation hosts a Golf Outing to raise money for the Scholarship Program. In 2016 109 golfers raised $46,000 at the Golf Outing.
Proceeds from the 2017 Golf Outing will further the education in the 2017-2018 school year for those residents living at JAHMA member Affiliate Property. High school seniors planning to begin post-secondary studies, high school graduates currently enrolled in college or trade/professional schools, and senior citizens pursuing additional educational opportunities are eligible for these scholarships. Scholarship information here.
We encourage the financial support of corporations, companies, families, private trusts, and individuals wishing to join us in this effort to honor and assist those who are the future of the JAHMA Communities of Quality.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- Atlantic City Country Club Course | One Leo Fraser Drive & Shore Road | Northfield, NJ 08255 | Map | Club Website
- Continental Breakfast: 10 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: noon
- Lunch will be provided. Cocktails and awards banquet to follow in the main dining room.
- Cost is $350 per person and includes breakfast, lunch, round of golf, cart, cocktails and awards banquet.
- Registration Deadline is Friday, March 31
- Sponsor the Golf Outing